End of financial year means one thing to accountants – preparing and lodging tax documentations.
You’ve got a lot to handle already with your clients and organising their assets and businesses to get them the best returns. When it comes to SMSF documents, there’s a lot more that gets added to your plate.
Working with SMSF Australia means that your clients can have their SMSF tax services completed in the most tax effective way to save them money and increase their earning potential.
Our SMSF Tax Service Includes:
- Annual Income Tax Return
- Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Instalment Activity Statements (IAS)
- Transfer Balance Account Report (TBAR)
Where requested we can also provide tax advice services to ensure the SMSF is being utilised in the most tax effective way.
The regular costs to maintain a basic SMSF under $3million include:
- $350 – Annual auditing
- $250 – Cass Super Fee
- $600 – Annual accounting, tax lodgement and annual administration fees
- $1,200+GST Total
These fees are accurate for the 2022 financial year
The costs of setting up a new SMSF include:
- $512 – ASIC Fee for Setup of special purpose Corporate Trustee
- $400 – Legal fees for SMSF Deed & Trustee Constitution
- $250 – Class Super First Year Fee
- $850 – Accounting fee for setup, create initial audit file, investment strategy, rollover funds, complete ABN and TFN applications and preparation of files you’ll need to open the bank account
- $2,012+GST – Total fees with finance options available if the client prefers to pay for the setup once the funds are rolled over
These fees are accurate for the 2022 financial year and can be reimbursed to the client from the SMSF once the setup is completed if the client so chooses.